I want to thank David Brandt-Erichsen, Charles Radley and Brice Russ for making Space Settlement Blog Day possible and launching it so well.
So far 18 blogs have signed up to participate.
- National Space Society Blog
- The Moon Society Blog
- Space Frontier Foundation Blog
- The Space Movement Blog
- Aerospace Pirate
- Aerospace, Technology, Paranormal, and UFOs News
- I wanna be an African aviator
- Artsnova Digital Art and Space
- Childe Jake’s Pilgrimage
- Habitation Intention
- The Liber(al)tarian Network
- Luna C/I: Moon Colonization and Integration
- Moonbounce by KB9RQZ
- Neil Armstrong
- The Space Advocate
Blogger Unite has another interesting event International Civil Aviation Day
Focusing on those involved in civil aviation especially on those who’ve started and will become aviators of the future!
International Civil Aviation Day was established in 1994 by ICAO, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Organization, created on 7 December 1944. The purpose of the global celebration is to generate and reinforce worldwide awareness of the importance of international civil aviation in the social and economic development of the world.
And well, it is a day celebrating us!