The Coalition for Space Exploration is sponsoring a video contest to communicate why space matters. Deadline for submission is May 19.
Do you have “The Right Stuff” to make an inspirational and thought provoking video with “Deep Impact” about the critical importance of why America must continue to explore space?
Could YOUR vision for why space matters, coupled with your storytelling capabilities create the next “Space Odyssey?”
Will your video excite the American public about space exploration and how it makes our lives exponentially better each day?
• Enter the contest HERE.
• Video submissions should be no longer than: 120 seconds.
• The video submission can be a produced piece or handheld video format.
• One submission per person.
• Contest is open to residents of the U.S. only age 13 and up.
• Sharing and distribution of your submission is encouraged.
• The winner will be selected by the organizer with number of public votes used as the key selection criteria.
• The winner will receive a 64gb iPad 3, smart pad cover and a 2-year Apple digital protection plan with a retail value of $967.